The Shower of Summer ; Vanity Trove April 2013

Hello readers hello April !

//red lips//instagram: yeeingng//

I was invited to the Vanity Trove's hi-tea gathering with the other bloggers last Saturday at the Vault Bistro and Wine. Thank you so much Vanity Trove and Manoah Consulting ! Oh, my first time to Vault was for a food review read it here , and it's a very cozy place that's perfect for we girls bloggers to have some fun bonding time with each other. The best part is that we all share one common interest, which is BEAUTY BOXES by Vanity Trove !

About Vanity Trove : 
The world of cosmetics and skincare regimes generally leaves one clueless and in awe at its selection. VanityTrove sifts out the most effective time-tested favourites and top-quality trending beauty products in the industry into a specially put together trove every month, sent directly to you.

We clear the mess and bring to you only the best, solving your beauty dilemmas one trove at a time. VanityTrove is beauty discovery made easy. It is more than just about a product. It is about the experience, the surprise and the special glow on your face.

VT April Edition : The shower of Summer

Feel so pampered as there's a Vanity Trove April Edition beauty box awaiting for each of us on our table, yummy food prepared for us, and manicure sessions! I didn't take much pictures because I'm too busy unboxing my box and enjoying the moments with other bloggers. Haha! Anyway, I will show u guys whats inside the box ! Before that, I did my nails from Posh at the gathering session and they're using ZOYA Pixie Dust. I love the texture so much! 


I like the concept of beauty boxes because we don't know what's inside until we unbox it. Who doesn't like surprises? The thing about beauty boxes is that they provide us with different kinds of beauty products to try on first, because sometimes we waste a lot of money buying the full sized products that doesn't suit us.

I must say Vanity Trove did a great job in differentiating themselves over the other brands of beauty boxes as it provides us with top notched beauty products, and am happy to say they always try to give us full sized ones ! 

 I really love surprises, especially those that come in beautiful boxes. These are really good gift ideas for your girlfriends too! 

KATE Eyeshadow DB @ RM49 (1.6g). 
Beautiful gradiation, I've got something that looks like pearl pink for the light one and peachy one for the dark. Yay I can use the light pearl to highlight the inner corner of my eye. I'm crazy for highlights !

Narciso Rodriguez For Her @ RM278 (50ml) / RM378 (100ml).
I haven heard of this perfume brand but now I know! Isn't it great that beauty boxes with top notched quality like this help us to know more brands? It smell so good I love it !!

 Oriks Gemstone Nano Platinum Aqua Watery Cream @ RM398 (50g).
This one helps to smoothen wrinkles, tighten pores, and brightens complexion!

 Clarins Intensive Brightening Serum @ RM295 (30ml).
For clear, radiant, and fairer skin. There's also spa vouchers from them !

 Perkins Nail Wrap @ RM39.90 (20 strips). 
Can't wait to try them on ! I got the polka dot one initially but babe Yukiko and I decided to exchange because she loves polkadot and I love bling !! Hahaha!! 

KILADOLL Black Pearl Mask @ RM2.90 per piece.
Never say no to masks ! 

And then there are vouchers like these : 
  • Clarins 50% discount voucher on any face / body treatment at Clarins Skin Spa KLCC
  • Personalized Fragrance Profiling Experience @ RM30  with FREE Goodie Bag worth RM200
  • Oriks Purchase Platinum Aqua Watery Cream and get a FREE Platinum BB Cream worth RM138 

 Vanity Trove also provide us with full information of the products ! Just like a mini magazine. 

With blogger BoboStephanie. 

So what do you think? I love it so much ! My favourite of all will be the Kate eyeshadows ! 
Vanity Trove is now RM 50 with same, or even better quality and varieties!

Here's how you can get started and order your VT Beauty Box : 
1) Sign up at www.VanityTrove.com/my with the monthly subscription fee of RM50. You can choose from the 3, 6, or 12 months subscription options.
2) Be ready to be surprised by a monthly themed beauty box, EVERY MONTH !

For more information, visit
www.facebook.com/VanityTroveMalaysia


P/S : I wanna THANK everyone (my friends,readers,family, everyone everyone!) who supported and helped me to click the Vanity Trove ad ! I hope my dream come true !! Xoxo
thumbnail
Title: The Shower of Summer ; Vanity Trove April 2013
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Writer

Artikel Terkait beauty, girly, happyeeing, review, sharing is caring, Sponsorship :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz