Hold your horses ! The Samsung Galaxy S4 is coming to town !

Like any other Saturdays, I'll be either shopping, movie, eating, gaming, cook, swim and basically spend time doing things I love with my loved one. Well, no matter how busy and hectic I am, I will always try my best to make my weekend a stress-free one, what I call a mini break because I can get super stressed-up during college days. Hmmmm.. I'm not the only one right? Hahaha!


Anyway last Saturday was just another day with the lovely boy. No, I shouldn't say it's just another day with him, because I did some experiment on his face! I guess some of you already know from my instagram post, but really, I recorded a video of the process, let's hope I'll be brave enough to post it okay? Hahaha! 

Before that , I need to get my shopping list done (one of it was to get my singlet wtf) and since Pavilion is just right 10 minutes away from his place, Pavilion it is then. Although I'm from Subang but I think I spend 70% of my time in KL area because of this KL boy.

As we enter the main entrance of Pavi, we spotted that there were musicians setting up with their instrument and notes. With the violins and viola thingy.... damn it I'm no good at this although I'm a pianist. It's a string quartet, according to the boyfriend. Of course then there were crowds surrounding them in just a few seconds. 


Everyone was like "what's going on? what's happening over there?". I guess they're pretty confuse and curious, just like me. They were playing some music and melodys.... But I thought...  is that all? Hmm.. Then, out of nowhere, we can hear beautiful voices harmonizing and singing, but our expressions showed that we couldn't sense where the voices come from. Hahaha what a good job by them.

They're just in between the crowds ! Isn't this like flashmob kind of thing? When the four finally stepped out to the front, I then got the hint. Look at the words printed on their shirts ! 


Be Ready 4 The Next Galaxy

They were singing Acapella "Samsung Galaxy S4 is coming to town ! "


Bumped into many familiar faces there ! Hehe. 

What a good job Samsung, this one is really a creative campaign! Little did I know that actually these string quartet and acapella singers who're passing us the great news, was already on tour in different malls too. Don't know if you did catch any of their performance?  


Must touch their instrument...!

Definitely a great teaser by Samsung to announce the arrival of the next galaxy ; Samsung Galaxy S4 !

I really can't wait to get my hands on the Galaxy S4 since I missed the S3 because I was really broke la! The launch of the S4 is near, and after that you can find your S4 in the Samsung stores. :P I will be attending the launch, so stay tune for any announcement on my blog ! ;)


Xoxo


thumbnail
Title: Hold your horses ! The Samsung Galaxy S4 is coming to town !
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Writer

Artikel Terkait campaign, event, KL, love, music, Samsung, sharing is caring :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz